The Account Executive (AE) works to cultivate, grow, and support a client’s business ventures and pursuits with the agency throughout projects. As the coordinator within the project, they bolster the day-to-day agency efforts of the client’s product, services, and amenities on their assigned accounts. This role works, every day, to make sure of the preservation and expansion of customers. The AE will work to set up and protect the customer orientation and results-driven approach in each account. This role requires having a broad and in-depth knowledge of the industry, and an extensive network in the contractor, medical, and real estate sectors. The candidate chosen for the AE role should make sure that the agency provides the following:
- Top-tier expertise in marketing analysis, design, and development.
- Original and inventive performance in completing tasks on schedule.
- Consistently rises to coordinate and distribute an ideal and compelling product.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations. Can be complemented by a broad and deep-seated knowledge of the industry and previous experience in a similar or related role.
- 4 Years of Experience (Minimum) of account organization and management in digital, production, and creative ventures.
- A bolstering commitment for ingenious and creative business and marketing results and exemplification.
- Comfortable in planning and executing campaigns in multiple platforms.
- Well-versed knowledge of web applications and builds.
- Experience in Integrated marketing is preferred.
- A second nature in giving astounding client-facing experiences.
- A highly self-motivated individual who is willing to continually learn and expand the knowledge of the team with excellent self-managing abilities on assigned projects for teams.
The AE’s position requires ongoing and in-depth interactions with the following: The AE reports to the Head of Account Services. As assigned, the Account Executive has overall responsibility for leading the client service effort. Within the agency, the AE is the leader/coordinator for the client and works closely with all agency personnel in developing plans, recommendations and deliverables. The AE will have direct client contact with assigned agency clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
The AE has four areas of responsibility (specific duties of each are explained below)
Planning, Analyzing, Evaluating
- Create seamless and essential budgets, team work plans, and timelines that are realistic and attainable for the team.
- Actively participates in creating the strategies and formulation of marketing recommendations with the Account Supervisor and Client Services for the client.
- Actively reviews and ensures that the objectives are met for the client in the following areas: media output, creative output, research reports and client data.
- Consistently keep the client informed of any platform or business updates to help in explaining and reacting to opportunities or threats to their business.
- Collaborate to determine project scope, writing and overseeing proposals, and working alongside the producer to ensure the creation of the details of projects and adequate time plans.
Team Leading, Coordinating, Managing
- Spearhead the agency leadership on behalf of the client and helps in preparing all work requests as well as client briefs.
- Facilitates the activity for all budget, research, and production needs are met on accounts that have been assigned and that communications regarding these accounts are relayed to the client seamlessly and effectively.
- Works in actively communicating with the appropriate agency staff to confirm a optimistic and positive work environment.
- Enjoys helping in educating clients and learning their specific goals and expectations.
- Ensure the accuracy and active status updates in reports daily by monitoring and updating project constraints (schedule / scope / resources).
- Monitors internal systems to safeguard and guarantee the highest team productivity.
Project & Product Management
- Handle and maintain client projects from beginning to end and ensure all deadlines and met or completed before the timeline.
- Be responsible for maintaining project status with the development teams, designers and commercial staff to uphold specific updates and statuses.
- Manage and maintain properties including all aspects such as: positioning development, marketing plans, manufacturing or development needs, timeline and roadmap planning, stats analysis and accurate reporting.
- Clear and concise sourcing of assets from clients and other agencies.
Marketing & Sales
- Comfort in finding new business possibilities by networking both online and offline.
- Lead and prioritize new business proposals as they are assigned.
- Facilitate and manage phone calls for new leads for the team.
- Collaborate in the design and leading of presentations and meetings.
- Add value and quality by finding new opportunities in business and client relations.
- Invoice chasing as needed, and the skill and mindset to escalate items appropriately.
Apply for Position
To apply for the account executive position, please submit your resume and portfolio below.